Tuesday 8 October 2013

THE BEST FRIEND,A SOUL MATE


By Louise W.L.
from Stockholm, Sweden

For two years ago I was very lonely and didn't talk with anyone about my feelings. At the time I didn't have many friends. The year before I had released myself from a "friend" who treated me very badly. I was longing for a best friend. I wanted some one to share my experiences and secrets with. I wanted some one to understand me. I started to imagine this friend. Often I imagined our conversations and what we would do, but I didn't give my imagination a face. I remember looking up in the sky and wishing for this friend.

Some weeks later we started a new project in school and I was working with one of my classmates. We had never worked with each other before and we didn't know each other very well. We didn't hang out with the same people. I thought she was very kind and we got along great. After the project we started to spend some time with each other in school, but both of us felt like we were "breaking the rules" because we came from different groups. (I know that is very silly, but that is school..) One day we decided to take a walk. Ever since that walk we've been best friends. As soon as we were with each other, outside school, we talked about everything. We listened and really understood each other. We were both overwhelmed about our connection.

I had wished for a best friend, but the universe gave me so much more. I have met one of my soul mates. We can sense each other, and it just takes one look and we know what the other one is thinking. After spending time with each other for two months I didn't think that our friendship could grow much stronger. But now we have known each other for 2 years and our friendship is growing all the time. Although we had been in the same school for years I know it was meant for us to find each other when we did. Because our experiences made so we were at the same levels. It made us ready for each other!

But it hasn't only been easy. I have learned that the people you love the most are the ones that can hurt you the most. We have gone through both easy and hard times. But I´m grateful for the hard times, because they have forced me to grow and taught me a lot. My best friend has changed me. She has made me believe in myself. And I am now focusing on fulfilling one one of my biggest dreams. Without her I wouldn't even have realized what my biggest dream is. I have gotten a better contact with my family, especially my sister. She is now also one of my dearest friends.

When I heard about The Secret, I knew it was it! It explained it all.

I know that there are soul mates out in the world for you. I am so grateful to have met one of mine. Believe in them, and your paths will cross!
About Louise W.L. from Stockholm, Sweden:
15 year old girl. Exploring life and believes in miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment